- Name: Spirit Naga
- Size: Large
- Type: monstrosity
- Alignment: Spirit Naga
Spirit Naga 5e stats
- Armor class: 15
- Hit Points: 75
- Hit Dice: 10d10
- Hit Points Roll: 10d10+20
- Speed: Walk 40 ft.
- Strength: 18
- Dexterity: 17
- Constitution: 14
- Intelligence: 16
- Wisdom: 15
- Charisma: 16
- Skills Saving Throw: DEX +6, Saving Throw: CON +5, Saving Throw: WIS +5, Saving Throw: CHA +6
- Senses Passive Perception 12 Darkvision 60 ft.
- Languages Abyssal, Common
- Challenge 8 (3900 XP)
Rejuvenation: If it dies, the naga returns to life in 1d6 days and regains all its hit points. Only a wish spell can prevent this trait from functioning.
Spellcasting: The naga is a 10th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 14, +6 to hit with spell attacks), and it needs only verbal components to cast its spells. It has the following wizard spells prepared:
– Cantrips (at will): mage hand, minor illusion, ray of frost
– 1st level (4 slots): charm person, detect magic, sleep
– 2nd level (3 slots): detect thoughts, hold person
– 3rd level (3 slots): lightning bolt, water breathing
– 4th level (3 slots): blight, dimension door
– 5th level (2 slots): dominate person
Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 10 ft., one creature. Hit: 7 (1d6 + 4) piercing damage, and the target must make a DC 13 Constitution saving throw, taking 31 (7d8) poison damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
- Attack Bonus: 7
- Damage: Piercing
- Damage Dice: 1d6+4
Before starting GameCows with his wife Kendra, he used to teach English Language Arts in the US. He combined his love of gaming with education to create fun game-based learning lessons until he eventually decided to run GameCows with Kendra full-time. He’s known for pouring over rulebooks in his spare time, being the rule master during game night, and as the perma DM in his DnD group. Bryan loves board games, writing, traveling, and above all his wife and partner in crime, Kendra.