Are you a fan of the delightfully politically incorrect party game, Cards Against Humanity? Then you’ll love these Cards Against Humanity expansion packs.
A huge part of Cards Against Humanity is the shock factor. If people know what’s coming, your disturbing sense of humor doesn’t pack quite a punch. Fortunately, these expansion packs shake things up and bring the element of surprise back to the game.
A few hit favorites are the Dad Pack, Ass Pack, Weed Pack, and a 2000s Nostalgia pack. There’s also the Absurd Box, as if Cards Against Humanity wasn’t absurd enough.
Let’s delve into the best expansion packs on the market that’ll propel your game to new awkward, risque, and downright funny heights!
🏆 Our Top Picks for Best Cards Against Humanity Expansions
In a hurry? Take a quick peek before you go.
- 300 pretty weird cards to mix into your set of Cards Against...
- Requires the main game.
- For ages 17 and up.
- The Hidden Gems Bundle is an expansion pack to Cards Against...
- Contains six different themed packs you forgot to buy when they...
- Also includes a few all-new cards we desperately crammed in at...
- 300 cards to seamlessly mix into your game.
- This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. Buy that...
- For ages 17 and up
Best Cards Against Humanity Expansion Packs
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best Cards Against Humanity expansion packs! The immensely popular party game has loads of expansion packs with different themes that’ll add endless opportunities for fun and hilarity. After all, you can never have too many cards against humanity…
Which of these expansion packs have you tried? Which are your favorites? Drop a comment below and let us know what you think! We’d love to hear from you.