Bronze Dragon Wyrmling 5e
- Name: Bronze Dragon Wyrmling
- Size: Medium
- Type: dragon
- Alignment: Bronze Dragon Wyrmling
Bronze Dragon Wyrmling 5e stats
- Armor class: 17
- Hit Points: 32
- Hit Dice: 5d8
- Hit Points Roll: 5d8+10
- Speed: Walk 30 ft. Fly 60 ft. Swim 30 ft.
- Strength: 17
- Dexterity: 10
- Constitution: 15
- Intelligence: 12
- Wisdom: 11
- Charisma: 15
- Skills Saving Throw: DEX +2, Saving Throw: CON +4, Saving Throw: WIS +2, Saving Throw: CHA +4, Perception +4, Stealth +2
- Senses Passive Perception 14 Blindsight 10 ft. Darkvision 60 ft.
- Languages Draconic
- Challenge 2 (450 XP)
Amphibious: The dragon can breathe air and water.
Bite: Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 8 (1d10 + 3) piercing damage.
- Attack Bonus: 5
- Damage: Piercing
- Damage Dice: 1d10+3
Breath Weapons: The dragon uses one of the following breath weapons.
Lightning Breath. The dragon exhales lightning in a 40-foot line that is 5 feet wide. Each creature in that line must make a DC 12 Dexterity saving throw, taking 16 (3d10) lightning damage on a failed save, or half as much damage on a successful one.
Repulsion Breath. The dragon exhales repulsion energy in a 30-foot cone. Each creature in that area must succeed on a DC 12 Strength saving throw. On a failed save, the creature is pushed 30 feet away from the dragon.