This land is your land, this land is my land, from California to the New York island… But what about all those states in the middle that kind of look the same and grow corn? With 50 states in total, it is certainly hard to know your Indiana from your Idaho, but it is not an impossible task!
If board games can teach us about fantasy lands made of candy and how to milk capitalism by charging extortionate rent prices, they sure as hell can teach us a thing or two about “the greatest country on Earth”.
It is worth learning about US states and their capitals, even if it is just to not look like a fool on a Jimmy Kimmel hidden camera prank. Check out these board games about states and capitals to point out more than Texas and Florida next time someone whips out a map at a party.
Find the best board games to learn US States and best card games to learn State Capitals.
🏆 Our Top Picks for Best US States Board Games
In a hurry? Take a quick peek before you go.
- EDUCATIONAL FUN: If your family loves board games, why not...
- GREAT FOR THE CLASSROOM: For educators looking to make geography...
- EXCELLENT ILLUSTRATION AND DESIGN: Not only is the map created to...
- Learn about our country in this fun new board game
- Visit six states, answer geography questions, then get back to...
- Questions are geared to each player's grade level
- 🗽 COMPLETE USA BOARD GAME – All 50 US states included. Cards...
- 🇺🇲 FLAGS, CAPITALS & LOCATION - Show the state on the map,...
- 👍 FRIENDLY FAMILY GAME – Collect all the state cards and...
Best US States Board Games
Best US States Card Games
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best US states & state capitals board games! Learn about the United States as a family or in the classroom with these educational and fun games. After a few rounds, you’ll be surprised how much of an expert at US trivia you’ve become!
Have you tried any of the games on this list? Which ones are your favorites? Drop a comment below and let us know what you think! We’d love to hear from you.
Find more educational games below: