The era of the 1950s and 1960s looks like a completely different world. From advertisements and toys to clothes and entertainment, everything is a throwback compared to our own time. Why not go back in time with these vintage board game classics?
Board games from the 1950s and 1960s are making a comeback and booming. Played by Baby Boomers, most from this period were tabletop games with classic-style mechanisms.
Take a nostalgic trip down Candy Land’s paths or experience the surprises Sorry! brings to the table. Although many board games were wholesome and kid-friendly, there were also a few popular games for adults too. Board games like Summit challenged adults as they strategized and faced the Cold War.
If you’re a history buff, board games like Trivial Pursuit have a 1960s edition. Also, there’s Boom Again where Baby Boomers can have flashbacks to their childhoods.
Let’s take a look at some of the best 50s & 60s board games!
🏆 Our Top Picks for Best 50s & 60s Board Games
In a hurry? Take a quick peek before you go.
- 1950s Rock N Roll Bingo Cards and Markers INCLUDES 18 game cards,...
- MUST-HAVE PARTY SUPPLY: Bingo is an easy and classic 50’s Sock...
- HOW TO PLAY: Play traditional bingo rules or take out with your...
- One of the best new board games of 2020!
- Easy to learn with depth of strategy that appeals to both...
- Gorgeous, retro art and style harkens back to the glamour of...
- THE BOOM AGAIN GAME: The adult pop culture trivia game that takes...
- PREMIUM GAME FEATURES & EXPERIENCE: Boom Again includes 2,244...
- GREAT BOOMER GAME FOR PARTIES & GIFTS: Baby Boomer’s love...
Best 50s Games
Best 60s Games
We hope you enjoyed our list of the best 50s and 60s board games and card games! Pop culture from this era paved the way for the next several decades of innovation in music and film. It was a tumultuous time of change that spawned unforgettable media and games!
Have you tried any of the games on this list? Did we miss any of your nifty favorites? Drop a comment below and let us know what you think! We’d love to hear from you.
You may also enjoy:
- Best 90s Board Games
- Best 80s Board Games
- Best 70s Board Games